2013-2014 Graduate Catalog

Colorado Reciprocal Course Agreement

A full-time graduate student on one campus may take one approved course per term without additional tuition at one of the following institutions: the University of Colorado, Colorado State University, and Colorado School of Mines. Such work will appear on the UNC transcript. Doctoral students may count the work toward their residency requirement.

Those students interested in this opportunity may obtain the guidelines and the proper form in the Registrar's Office. Forms must be completed and approved before the term that a student proposes to take a course.