2013-2014 Graduate Catalog

Unclassified Graduate and Visiting Students

Undergraduate students admitted to another university may take classes at UNC to transfer back to their respective home institution. Unclassified graduate status refers to a student who has at least a Bachelor's degree and has either applied to the Graduate School or wanting to take classes but not pursue a degree. To register for either status, students must submit a Student Information Form online.