Undergraduate Catalog 2024-2025

High School Concurrent Coursework

Students who have successfully completed college coursework from a regionally accredited institution while in high school must submit an official transcript from the college/university to receive transfer credit. College credit completed while in high school may count toward UNC degree requirements but cannot be used to classify a student as a transfer student for admission and/or transfer scholarship eligibility purposes.